• 2 pack.
Aiming, throwing and catching helps children develop healthy bodies and active minds.
Activities such as running, jumping, hopping and skipping help children to:
• Exercise and get fit.
• Strengthen muscles.
• Develop agility and balance.
• Cross the midline of the body.
• Improve posture.
• Develop eye-hand coordination.
• Establish dominance.
• 10 Assorted Colours. Counting Cubes provide learners with ‘hands-on’ learning experiences which will help them to structure their thoughts and learn to think and reason in a logical manner. A solid foundation in early numeracy will result in life-long learning with confidence and enjoyment. The teacher’s handbook included will guide you while you help your child acquire.
• language and thinking skills.
• verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
• a variety of perceptual skills.
• planning and problem-solving techniques.
• an ability to understand and follow instructions.