• Set of 100 Cubes
• 10 Colours
• Set of 4 Threading Laces
Includes plastic storage container
Counting Cubes provide learners with ‘hands-on’ learning experiences which will help them to structure their thoughts and learn to think and reason in a logical manner.
A solid foundation in early numeracy will result in life-long learning with confidence and enjoyment.
The teacher’s handbook included will guide you while you help your child acquire.
• Language and thinking skills.
• Verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
• A variety of perceptual skills.
• Planning and problem-solving techniques.
• An ability to understand and follow instructions.
The dice is one of the oldest of all games: there are records of dice being used over 5,000 years ago!
Dice games are versatile. They can be based on luck, or on skill and planning. You can find games to play with two players or twenty, on a table or on the floor, with 3-year olds and with 70-year olds!