• 10 Assorted Colours. Counting Cubes provide learners with ‘hands-on’ learning experiences which will help them to structure their thoughts and learn to think and reason in a logical manner. A solid foundation in early numeracy will result in life-long learning with confidence and enjoyment. The teacher’s handbook included will guide you while you help your child acquire.
• language and thinking skills.
• verbal and non-verbal reasoning.
• a variety of perceptual skills.
• planning and problem-solving techniques.
• an ability to understand and follow instructions.
A set of 30, six-sided dice, with letters and numbers. Children love dice games!
They are fun to play in a group because they encourage conversation and competition.
These dice have been designed to help your child recognise and name common objects and to learn the letters of the alphabet and know their sounds.